Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Persephone's Brand New Weekday Master Schedule

Hello all!

OK, well I am happy to report that my head is slowly inching itself out from where it has been firmly lodged for the past several weeks, and I'm starting to tread water and see daylight again.  The daunting task of "CLEAN ALL THE THINGS" is far from fully accomplished, but after MANY hours and soon to be crushing water bill, at least my kitchen looks amazing.

In addition laundry is washed / dried and the cat boxes are clean.  I have fresh sheets on the bed as well, which helps me sleep better. 

Still left to clean are the living room, the bathroom, and my office, but since I am pseudo out of town tomorrow, those will have to wait.

LASTLY, I created a NEW master schedule and routine tracking sheet, as well as a school tracking log.  I won't bore you with all of them, but for those of you looking to do routines, I'm going to paste my Weekday Master Schedule here.  (I have not come up with my weekend schedule as of yet).

OK, without further ado:

Weekday Master Schedule

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday:
6:15am – 7:30am – Wake-up / Morning Routine
8:00am – 5:30pm – Work / School
6:15pm – 7:15pm – Physical Therapy / Fitness
7:15pm – 7:45pm – Shower
7:45pm – 9:15pm – Dinner / Downtime
9:15pm – 9:45pm – Prep for morning
9:45pm – 10:35pm – Reading
10:45pm – 6:15am – Sleep
Thursday:
6:15am – 7:30am – Wake-up / Morning Routine
8:00am – 3:45pm – Work
3:45pm – 6:00pm – Therapy
6:30pm – 8:00pm - Groceries
8:00pm – 8:30pm – Shower
8:45pm – 9:30pm – Dinner / Downtime
9:30pm –10:00pm – Prep for morning
10:00pm – 10:35pm – Reading
10:45pm – 6:15am - Sleep
OK folks, so there you have it.  I don't go back to work until Tuesday, so I'll let you guys know how it goes on Thursday.  If anyone has questions or feedback, please feel free to ask in the comments. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment