Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Persephone Says - well...not a whole lot

So Abby and I sort of accidentally took posting during the holidays off without actually discussing it with each other until it was actually happening. 

Since I hate the December holidays and she was busy participating in them, we sort of canceled each other out.

Now Abby is on vacation (lucky girl) and I am going to do my best to keep the blog up in her absence. 

It doesn't help that my head has been in dark places, that I've been in pain from my injury and my supposed cure to the injury, or that I have completely forgone all of the things I created this blog for in the first place.

Routines?  No

Green Smoothies? No

Primal Eating?  No

Physical therapy? No

School?  No

Reading?  Yes, some.

Sleeping?  Not well, lots of nightmares, don't even ask about the schedule.

Obviously, something here has got to give.  My apartment is in chaos, which is usually directly reflective of my brain.

Today my therapist sent an e-mail to my med doc to discuss adjusting my med dose a little.  (Decreasing it, not increasing it.)

I'm going to adjust my tracking sheets to be more in line with each other.  I'm going to try to get back on track.  I have to, because where I am now really feels like crap.

On Sunday I plan to give you guys some real info, instead of just whining.

-Seph

No comments:

Post a Comment