Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

And now for something completely different!

Abby here!

So, the one night a week for doing boring tasks idea isn't going to work.  My husband is doing volunteer work for the next 3 months, and with one car between the two of us, we're going to be real busy in the evenings.  Instead, I'm going to attempt the boring tasks in ten minute spurts.  Eventually.  LOL!

I've been getting really good at getting to work early, especially considering my amazing husband makes my breakfast and packs my lunch every day. You can be jealous, it's alright.  However, I don't like the stress of constantly checking the clock, which I have to do because of my time-blindness.

On Wednesday, I was looking through the new mp3s on my phone and noticed a set of 4 songs had a combined length of about 15 minutes.  That's how long my shower takes.  What a coincidence!  Then I thought, why couldn't I do that with my entire morning?  For this part, I need your help.

I need a soundtrack for my morning.  I'd like a song to wake up to, then 30 minutes of breakfast and reading tunes.  I have my 15 minute shower track, but after that I need another 30 minute dressing and primping set.  Then I'm out the door and on to my day!  May I have song suggestions, please?

2 comments:

  1. The Sun Will Rise - Kelly Clarkson
    Spotlight - Peter Strump (sp?)
    Unwritten (can't remember artist)
    Pocketful of Sunshine
    Breakfast - Newsboys
    Murder or a Heart Attack - Old 97's
    Shine - Anna Nalick

    Various fun Glee mashups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) by Kelly Clarkson
    Helena Beat by Foster the People
    Good Life by OneRepublic
    Shake it Out by Florence + The Machine

    ReplyDelete