Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Abby - Wednesday night is Go Time

I have sucked at time management lately.  This is partly because my medication was thrown off when I quit smoking 26.59 days ago.  I've mentioned that in previous posts, I know, but bear with me.  It's also because I've been playing a new video game.  It's called Skyrim, and it is SO AWESOME!

Last night I picked up my new dosage of medicine, and so I must get back to my routine.  I have no excuse not to other than pretty pretty Skyrim, but that's not near good enough.

MALD suggests to designate one time a week to tackle some of the mundane tasks I hate hate hate because they're dull dull dull.  I have chosen Wednesday evening.  There's nothing exciting about Wednesdays, so why not, right?  I shall choose two boring tasks to accomplish on Wednesday night, and alternate between the two (for variety) for 2 hours.  That's tomorrow.  Ick.

Bathroom and dressers, I choose you!

No comments:

Post a Comment