Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday, bloody Sunday

Looks like Abby had some technical difficulties last night, so I hope I don't lose my post too.

Things are going well for me - redid my schedule and tracking sheets again.  Still following the Paleo Plan.  Today was my flex day, and I definitely took advantage - pasta, breadsticks, and some soda.  Likely I'll be feeling that over the next few days as I try to detox again.

That's the cool thing about the Paleo diet, it's not about being perfect 100% of the time, it's just about eating as clean as you can as often as you can.  It's about being conscious, not deprived.

Anyway, all is well here, though I need to keep sticking to it.  I promise a more focused and content driven post soon.

-Seph

No comments:

Post a Comment