Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Persephone only has time for a quickie ;)

OK, it's late and I'm not super used to my new schedule yet, but here are the successes for the week

1. Started and followed Paleo Plan, which for me is also a crash course in learning how to cook.  I've had more wins than losses in that department this week, but the learning curve is steep.

2. I had four days this week above 90% sleep effienciency, and I brought my total week percentage from 75% the week before to 86% this week.  WOOT!  And in regular terms - this means I've been getting my ass up on time.

3.  New daily schedule/tracking sheet is going well.  The notebook is helpful.

4.  School is slowly getting back on track

However, on the other side of things, giving up sugar, grains, and processed foods is not easy.  I would likely shank someone for a freaking Dr. Pepper right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment