Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Abby is back!

Hello, everyone!  I am stealing Seph's night and apologizing for being so lame about posting over the holidays.  I have no excuse.  Great big fail.

I have returned from visiting my dad and his side of the family.  I've discovered a mildly annoying side effect of having a routine.  No matter how late I stay up, I can't sleep in past 9 AM, not even when I'm on vacation!  I finally managed to do it last night, but I was up playing Rock Band until 4 AM, and I still woke up by 10:30 AM.  I used to be able to sleep half the day away, which isn't something to brag about really.  However, when the opportunity arises to sleep in guilt free, I can no longer do it.  The loss, while a good one, makes me a bit sad.

In other news, I haven't done anything about any routines or self-improvement since I blogged last.  It's high time I make a new goal.  I'm going to go in a completely different direction than Seph, since the healthy eating concept terrifies me.  I am going to organize my home.

Currently the living room, the dining room, and the kitchen are done.  The office is my husband's realm, and so this leaves us the bedroom, 2 bathrooms, the front room, and the craft doom-I mean room.  That room is currently stacked floor to nearly ceiling with boxes.  I kid you not.

This week we will begin with the bedroom.  I'm going to research some tips and tricks and report in on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment