Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Persephone's Lost Day

I'm glad yesterday wasn't my day to post, because I lost a whole day. 

How does one lose a day?

Well, I started getting a really bad, highly annoying headache on Sunday.  Monday we had a storm that pushed it even farther.  Tuesday it was still there, and nothing was helping.

And then yesterday - well, I woke up in full blown migraine mode.  Screw the morning routine.  I blearily texted my boss that I was going to be home sick, and went back to bed, where I proceeded to sleep until 1pm.  When I woke up, the pounding, searing pain was still there, but at least I could see and process light.  I took mucinex d and advil and flonase, and thank goodness by the end of the day it was feeling better.

I was really afraid that this would screw up the morning routine this morning.  I've only had a few days of momentum, and I broke it with an all day sleep-a-thon.

However, this morning I naturally woke up at 5:41am.  A full four minutes before the alarms started going off. 

Today was actually the easiest on me for waking levels, but I think something happened w/ the smoothie, because then I spent most of the day at work with all the symptoms of food poisoning.  Ugh.

So now I'm home, chillin', avoiding school work and hoping that tomorrow ALL of my body parts will cooperate and let me be.

Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment