Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dangerous Thinking - Persephone's Journey into the Vortex

Y'all - things are not so good up in here.  For one, I am posting this WAY too close to bedtime and don't have everything set up for tomorrow yet.  (I've been on the phone with family, and should have posted earlier, but I'm the queen of procrastination).

I learned the hard way yesterday morning that if I allow myself to hit snooze once - I will NEVER stop hitting snooze.  This sank my morning yesterday to the point I barely made it to work on time.

No worries, right?  Lesson learned, today was going to be better.  When my alarm went off at 5:45a, the little voice that says "Holy crap, Seph, it's a FREAKING SATURDAY, WTF?" took over, and I hit snooze - I hit snooze for about an hour, then turned all of my alarms (I have five of them) off and proceeded to sleep in for NEARLY SIX HOURS!!

I'm not even making that up.  I lost my entire morning I'd intended to use for school, and then had plans this afternoon that were important, like, getting new tires and catching up with someone I hadn't seen in forever.

So now I am on a streak of 2 failed mornings, and like 9 days of failing to do school, with only a week until my exam.

Stressed?  Not even covering it right now.

However, I just need to breathe, let it go, and succeed tomorrow.

Cross your fingers for me?

I'll check in Tuesday to let you know how I'm doing.

Coming soon - stuff about diet. 

Love,
Seph

No comments:

Post a Comment