Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Not the Post I Intended (aka "Persephone's Cop Out Post")

I invite you all to GET REAL!!!

Not to sound harsh, just saying the above linked article is a preview into my current phase of research and is probably what I will try to implement next - total diet reinvention and more awareness of taking my body back to how nature intended it.

I've signed up for the info on Mark Sisson's site, and have bought a few books on Green Smoothies, Going Primal, Raw Food Diets, etc.  As I research and assimilate info, I will disseminate it here. 

Morning routine is getting closer to being back on track, with just a few hiccups.  On that note, I'm very late for my nightly routine.  I promise MOAR CONTENT on Thursday, because unlike most people, I have nothing to do on Thanksgiving other than to study for my test this Sunday, and write you all a well thought out post. 

Laterz,
Seph

2 comments:

  1. Abby here! Seph, darling, you are entirely too motivated. Just the thought of changing diet entirely and exercising makes me tired. I'm still struggling with a routine!

    Just be sure you don't bite off more than you can chew. Badum, ching! You know I had to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, yeah, that was too easy not to take. Don't worry, right now I'm still researching, but I am going to start making green smoothies, because that's a quick fix.

    -Seph

    ReplyDelete