Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Persephone Says - Short and sweet?

I had therapy today, and then I spent a solid 4.5 hours talking on the phone, which is totally unusual for me.  I was glad to have every single one of the conversations, but between that and a pretty big day in therapy, I'm low on spare words...so I'll keep this brief.

Good things:

- I earned an extra 15 minutes of sleep.  (11:15p - 5:45a now)
- I had my highest sleep efficiency yet (96%)
- I had a "major therapuetic breakthrough" (says my therapist...I'm not so sure)
- Therapist is loving the routine, my sleep numbers, and the concept of this blog.

Not quite as awesome thing

 - I have lost my school rhythm.  I purposely took a long weekend so I could get my home and life set up so that I'll have the brain power at night to focus on school, but then last night there was a huge storm which meant MAJOR pressure changes and a huge ass all encompassing headache for me, which still really hasn't gone away.  Tonight was no school b/c it was therapy day, and tomorrow I have my mentor call.  With only a week and a half until my assessment, I need to get back on track.

Most awesome thing -

I have NOT hit snooze once in FOUR DAYS!!!  (This is totally unprecedented)

Dumbest thing:

If I don't re-assemble the blender properly, it makes for an annoying (yet probably entertaining) glitch in the morning routine.  Here's hoping I did it right finally and tomorrow is smoother.

OK, that's really all I've got today, I promise to be more alert on Thursday.

-Seph

No comments:

Post a Comment