Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Abby's doin' the Happy Dance

Woot woot!  I did my evening routine last night and my morning routine this morning.  Not only was I on time for work, but I had time to clean the bathroom sink!  It may not seem like much to most people, but for me this is a major accomplishment.

One of the very important lessons I have learned the hard way (more than once, mind you) is that I take on too many things at once.  I run like a machine for a while, and then I seize up and crash for a couple days, then jump up and do it all over again.  Unfortunately I leave a massive amount of chaos and unfinished projects in my wake.  It's not all bad, mind you.  I've been able to accomplish all sorts of things that leave my friends baffled as to when I actually sleep (sometimes I don't), but it's the unfinished stuff that really irks me.  There's a reason a friend of mine nicknamed me the Whirlwind.

Earlier today I thought perhaps it'd be good to start in on those unfinished projects.  Then I walked into the kitchen and said, "Oh ew.  No, I need to figure out how to do housework."  You see, housework is INSANELY BORING and I hate it with the white hot passion of a thousand fiery suns.  This means it simply does not happen until it's disgusting.  That's no way for a grown woman to live.  So, now that I've gotten my morning and evening routines nailed down, I am going to tackle housework.

Step 1:  List the housework.  This I will have to do next post (Oh, yes I am totally procrastinating) because I took my cough medicine with codeine and oh my goodness I'm about to pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment