Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Persephone's a little frustrated

Those of you who know me personally know that April Fool's Day is my least favorite day of the year, but I have to admit this totally cracked me up.

In other news, I was supposed to start my second semester today but my classes haven't been loaded yet, which means I lose an entire weekend study day.

That combined with just generally feeling glitchy the past couple of weeks has me a little cranky today.

I still need to write my schedules for the week, but I am feeling under-motivated.

/whiny post

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see there were no major annoyances on this beautiful April first. It's almost over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes well it's easy to avoid April Fool's Day pranks when one camps out in their own apartment for the day. :)

      Look forward to seeing you soon. :)

      Delete