Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Abby keeps her word

I told Sephy I'd post for her today, especially considering I missed my own posting day due to crash after 11 hour work day.

Then things went crazycakes, and I lost my mind for a bit along with my post.

So, this is what I've been telling myself for the past few hours.
Yes, sometimes life sucks.  It gets hard and painful and things go wrong and people are upsetting and things break and I fail and I scream and cry and rage.  But I can.  I can because I'm still alive.  I have love and a roof over my head and food in my fridge and a job and that makes me far more fortunate than many people.

I'm alive and have life inside me.  Life that needs sleep.

Sweet dreams, folks.  I love you all for reading my rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment