Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Persephone admits - Just by posting right now I am off routine.

I was supposed to have this post written and posted an hour ago.

I probably wasn't supposed to accidentally go two days with only eating a few bites of food and then take a hot shower and almost pass out.

I also should probably know that the hours I spend reading about healthy yummy food is not actually a substitute for eating the healthy yummy food.

My subconcious needs to know that on Monday, my GPS is not going to become sentient and argue with me, nor will giant storms and trees hit by lightning and improbable geographical distances keep me from my much needed appointment.  (I hope.)

And the rest of me needs to get off this computer and get ready for bed so that I have a fighting chance of getting up on time tomorrow.

Disjointed post for the win?

Not likely.

-Seph

No comments:

Post a Comment