Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

She's Baaaaack...Abby Finally Posts

TA DA!
Hello, everybody!

This lovely little peanut sized fetus of joy is why I haven't been posting.  Specifically, that once I realized Zoidberg (yes, we've named the fetus Zoidberg, you shut up) existed, I had to immediately STOP TAKING MY MEDICATION.  Yes, I checked with my psychiatrist to make sure it was safe to quit "cold turkey" so to speak.  No allergy medicine, no ADHD medicine, no anti-anxiety medicine.  Sigh.  It's taken everything I have to keep functioning for the past 16 days (we found out I was pregnant on the 11th of March.)  Tim has been wonderful and understanding and patient and sober and this makes me very happy.

I got lost 3 times this week and it's only Tuesday and I've been living here since 2006.  I'm back to half-sentences.  I really miss my medicine, but I shall persevere.  Victory is mine!

I am 4 out of 7 dwarves most days (that's Happy, Grumpy, Sneezy, and Sleepy, tyvm).

It's inevitable that I'll be blogging about life as a pregnant woman with ADHD.  However, that's not ALL I'll be blogging about.  It'll be all over the place.  Get used to it.

In other news, I've gotten to work on time or early every single day since I last posted...even once I went off my medication.  Routines for the WIN!

Zoidberg demands that I sleep now.  Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. Male or female, I am forever calling your future kid "Zoid".

    Congrats and welcome back!

    -Seph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember to click your heels 3 times if you get lost again!--Ellen

    ReplyDelete