Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

And now I steal Abby's night - Persephone comes to grips

*note, we'll be back to posting at our normal times come Thursday

With any extradordinary effort in one direction, it can be easy to then pendulum back in the other direction to a place that is actually worse off than where you originally started.

Well, that's pretty much how it's been the last couple of weeks for me.  One bad night leads to a rushed morning, which leads to a "too fried to care" night which make the next morning even worse.

Yeah.  It's like that.

So last night I made the chart I talked about last week, and I followed it.  This morning wasn't perfect but it was better.

Tomorrow I have an appointment really early, so I can't really judge. 

So, starting Thursday, I'm hoping to start off right and hit the routines for more than 1 day in a row.

On that note, I need to get my night stuff done.

Peace out,

-Seph

No comments:

Post a Comment