Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Abby ponders

If I have no time to try motivational techniques, does that mean I'm getting things done?
I started my day at 6:30am and didn't see my home again until 10pm.  My husband and I have vastly differing work schedules, work on opposite sides of town, and only have one vehicle (this is a recent development).  I may not have time to get motivated.  I don't even know if that makes sense.

Needless to say, I haven't used any of the techniques yet, but on the bright side I'm early to work all the time now.  I used to almost always be late.  The service engine soon light came on in my car this evening.  This bodes.  I suddenly have too much to accomplish and the visit from relatives is looming far too quickly.  I'm going to have to bend the fabric of time and space for this one.  Where is Doctor Who when I need him?

1 comment: