Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

*grumble* Persephone is not in the mood for this.

Umm, yeah, I don't really have a lot to post about.  Allergies are kicking my ass right now, and I'm oversleeping by hours and hours in the morning, which isn't good.  Also, I revised my nightly routine into something that actually makes it overwhelming, so yeah, that's not fantastic either.

Add that to today's frustration in trying to work on a project for a friend and having none of it go right, I'm just exhausted.

Tonight I did hit all the major components of the evening routine, and tomorrow my intent is to get back on track. 

Until all of this is in place and super solid, I won't be allowed to try the "go off meds" experiment, so I should really be motivated to succeed.

In other news, today was day two of green smoothie drinking, and I did a pretty good job of making it taste good today.  Yesterday...not so much.

I have everything prepped for tomorrow's smoothie as well.  Wish me luck!

-Seph

No comments:

Post a Comment