Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Abby's Status Update

I was reading back through previous posts and realized that I make all sorts of plans but don't really say much about how well those plans turn out.  So, here's an update on how I'm doing with all my amazazing plannage.

Music in the morning:  Not really happening.  However, I've gotten much better at getting to work on time.  I'd say I'm at about a 98% success rate.  I'm rather pleased.

Chore List:  That post was from the end of January, and Tim just now put up the white board.  We've been coasting along at our normal pace.  That's definitely something to focus on.

Medication:  I finally hit the perfect dosage, and it's been fabulous.

Project completion:  I'm slowly getting there.  The guilt from looking at all my unfinished crafts has tipped the balance in favor of getting things done.

Research on ADHD:  Nada.

Work:  It's AWESOME.  I'm so productive and getting things done and working on projects and getting noticed (in the good way) and I am SO HAPPY!  The downside is I have a rule about not working at home.  I am breaking that hardcore.

There you have it.
Did I forget anything?

-Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment