Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stop the roller coaster, I want to get off

Today has alternated between win and fail with enough intensity to give me whiplash.  Srsly, yo.  I'm not going to get into it, but suffice it to say I'm drained and it's after midnight and my medicine has worn off and I'm having trouble finishing sentences, let alone entire topics.  Also, my cat keeps biting my fingers.

I was planning to write about getting stuck in ruts and how things are cyclical and how to recognize that and fix it and so on.  Unfortunately I've tried to start it about 8 times now.  At the moment I can't really remember the point that pulls it all together.  It's nearly 1 AM and I have to bring my car into the shop at 7 AM.  That issue is one reason I haven't posted until now.  Also, I couldn't connect to the wifi at my sister's place.  In the past I would have sat here for another 2 hours desperately trying to remember what I wanted to say.  Then I'd have overslept and rushed to work without getting my car fixed.  This time I choose to do the responsible thing and go to bed.  It may not seem like much, but it's a pretty big step for me to put my needs first.  It doesn't happen often.

Sweet dreams,
Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment