Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Persephone Introduces - The "Perfect Week" Challenge

Since Abby gracefully agreed to take my Sunday spot last weekend, I am unceremoniously taking her Tuesday spot. Go me!

 So those of you who have been following along know that I have come to the conclusion that:

My day only works when I get up on time!

Since I don't remember the last day I ACTUALLY got up on time, I invented a game for myself that starts tomorrow morning.  *cue dramatic music*

THE PERFECT WEEK CHALLENGE!

1. Wake up with the FIRST alarm for 7 days in a row.  This means 6:15am on weekdays and 7:15am on weekends.

2. Track my sleep numbers to prove it.  (I do this anyway).

3. Submit my scanned sheet of successful awesomeness (<-- note my positive thinking) to my "accountability person" (normally my therapist, but she's on maternity leave).

4. REWARD MYSELF (TBD)

5. Wash, rinse, repeat for the next week.

****************************

Now, I don't plan to reward myself every week for doing this, but I will for the first week definitely, and if I can stretch it to two weeks I'll reward myself again, but by the end of three weeks I'm hoping it's just second nature and I'll stop having to bribe myself.

I am not going to talk about what happens if I don't make it through this "Perfect Week" challenge, because I can DO this!

(I can do this, right?)

4 comments:

  1. I think you should reward yourself with shopping. Take me with you. :)

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You can totally do this!
    -Also Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby - thanks, though my reward shopping will likely be online.

    Kack - well, I didn't make it for the first attempt, but we're trying it again.

    -Seph

    ReplyDelete