Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Seph - what a week

So this week I stepped up the physical activity by a bajillion.

Tues/Thurs I worked out with my new personal trainer.

Wednesday I bowled six games (after having been out for about 6 months).

Saturday was my most intense tennis class yet.

You know you've hit a new level when steering the car hurts.

Still?  I absolutely loved it all.

I've always wanted to be the work hard / play hard type of person.  Working hard has always been in my wheelhouse, but the playing hard I haven't always made a priority.

Also, despite the med mishap Thursday night, I call this week a raging success.

I passed my final, turned in my writing assignment, kept my house clean, tackled the laundry and bathed in obscene amounts of Tiger Balm.

I even learned a lot from my unmedicated day.

Now I have to get set up for another week. 

-Seph

No comments:

Post a Comment