Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Friday, May 4, 2012

New posting schedule + Persephone is an idiot

PSA:  Abby will now be posting Weds / Sat and Seph will post Fri / Sun.

So - it's 5:15am in the morning, but it's technically Friday which makes it my posting day. 

I have been awake all night.  I gave up trying to sleep at about 3:45am, and actually got up and got dressed about 4:30am and now I am posting / studying since I have an assignment due to Long Ridge tomorrow (that I haven't started writing), and a final for WGU on Sunday.  (I'm slightly more prepared for that one.)

I originally thought maybe I couldn't sleep because I was wired from working out and then having company over, but then something told me to check my pill case.

Yeah.

I forgot to take my meds last night.

I have like all kinds of alarms and things to prevent this from happening, and it IS very rare.

What sucks is that I really thought my sleep progress was actually my own natural learning / doing - not because my medication is sedating.

Now I am awake and annoyed and kind of hungry, and I still have to go to work in 3 hours to put in a full day.

Ugh.

-Seph

No comments:

Post a Comment