Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Abby flies solo

My husband is gone for a while.  So, it's just me and the cats and the horribly messy unorganized borderline hoarder house.  I don't qualify as a hoarder because I don't collect things, I merely have them (in boxes).  Also, my house isn't so crowded that the only way to reach the rooms is by path.  Enough with the excuses already, amirite?

It's surprisingly peaceful on my own, but lonely.  The cats are good for snuggling.  Not so much for conversation.

I had another epiphany over the weekend.  I realized that it's rather hypocritical of me to be frustrated at my husband for not using the help available to him when I'm doing precisely the same thing.  I'm going to accept help.  Tomorrow ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are accepting help! Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete