Pages

The Crazy Girls Guide to....SQUIRREL! Ahem...The Crazy Girls Guide to Staying Sane. Yeah, that's it.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby Steps for the Baby Mama

Last post I talked about dietary requirements for pregnancy.  It was rather prophetic, as I had my appointment on Monday.  I've gained too much weight.  My sciatic nerve is being pinched, which causes numbness and shooting pain all down my leg.  On the bright side, we heard Zoid's heartbeat and it's 150bpm, right smack dab in the middle of the range.

My husband suggested we walk together in the evenings.  Last night was evening number one, and it went rather well.  His pace is naturally faster than mine since he's quite a bit taller.  It was a great pace for me.

I use the Babycenter website for all kinds of baby-related information.  Here is their article on walking for exercise during pregnancy.

Also, tomorrow I'm going to start keeping a food diary in the hopes that I'll be able to figure out where I'm going wrong with my diet.

Friday I go to a physical therapist for my sciatic nerve issue.

I sure hope the nesting instinct kicks in soon.  My house is a wreck.




No comments:

Post a Comment